Aug 16, 2006

o happy day!

actually no that was to mislead you. My life is kinda boring. I haven't really felt absolutely elated in months now, where i would wake up and thinking about school i would smile. I actually felt that way in sec 4 where i could see 4i and then at njc in the first three months. of course you might argue that i was absent from class most of the time at njc 06s13 but surely, i digress (:

But the thing is, im actually dreading school now. as the days past and we're continuing our freefall towards 26th september where the gates of hell will open, legions of demons armed with stacks of paper will descend upon us, sowing terror and fear into the lands of Hwachong (and pretty much any jc around singapore) until all thats left of the students are smouldering wrecks and defeated souls. This event of catastrophic proportions is also affectionately known as "promotional end of year exams", "promos", "end of years" and "doom".
Oh well, life wasn't meant to be a bed of roses.
Life is passing me by. seriously. in a blink of an eye. and here i am blogging while half of hwachong is doing their tutorials while the other half is revising that tutorial.
It seems very philosophical to tell myself (and you) that life isn't about mugging and studying and the never ending paper chase; and that we should actually stop, relac and smell the roses. oh please.
but at the same time, i'm lost for my subjects, especially chem and physics. ESPECIALLY physics. oh my god man physics. I cannot take it.

No comments: